These are the main features of the Storage Trunk.
- At the top are the Title and a Close button.
- On the left are buttons to filter the types of Treasures shown.
- At the top of the main area is the Wishlist. At first this area will be empty.
- At the bottom of the main area are the sets of Treasures, shown two at a time. Each set of Treasures contains five items and a reward. These are the types of icons you may see here:
- At the very bottom of the window are navigation arrows to go to the next or previous pair of Treasure sets.
In the image above, you can see the row of Wishlist images across the top (it says Wishlist under them). If this is your first time on this screen, you probably have no images there at all, let's add some items to your Wishlist.
You will see that each Collection item has an add symbol at the top right of the image (a white plus on a green circle). Clicking on this symbol will add the item to your Wishlist. Up to a maximum of five items.
You will want to add items that you don't have yet (those with grey images).
Now, you can change this list whenever you want to. Here’s how:
As we said, you can only have five (5) items in your Wishlist. If you have less than five items then you can add items. If you already have five and wish to change them (or even if you have less but want to change them), then you need to remove an item before adding another item in its place.
Finally, a couple of things to remember:
- Important: Your Wishlist does not change when you get an item that you want. You must change your Wishlist manually.
- You can only have five (5) items in your Wishlist.
- You can find out more about Wishlists on the Wishlist page (click on the word Wishlist anywhere on this page).
(Article based on a document by David Humphreys, used with permission)